But this year, some new elements were added. The Young Men put together a kid-friendly spook alley in James Bertschi’s trailer . . . and the Young Women organized a Chili Cookoff (which also served as dinner for the revelers).Winners of the Chili Cookoff (as determined by unbiased judges Mike Twitty, Rob Wilkes and Jake Green) were:
· Carol Hollowell in the Ghost White Chili (Best non-red chili) category
· Gary and Nancy Anderson won for Hauntingly Hot (most hot) category
· The Forsyth Family took home the award for the Magical Witches Brew (most unique)
· Cheryl Kanenwisher won for the Little Pumpkin Preference (most kid friendly)
· Cole Wilkes won the coveted Best Overall / Spooktacular Chili Award
The Trunk or Treat event is a great ward tradition which is getting better and more fun every year! Thanks to all who put the event together and to all who participated!